Burn.
My house almost started on fire yesterday. My dad threw the coals from the barbecue (which he mistakenly assumed were cool) into the yard (covered in dry pine needles and leaves). He did the same thing four days ago, and had to come running up from the back yard to five foot tall flames. And... he did it again yesterday. Only this time, they crept up to about six inches from the house and NOBODY WAS HOME! If it weren't for our courageous neighbor girl, our house would have burnt to the ground. Scary. Seriously, scary.
I'm contemplating revealing a bit more information here about my personal life at this point. But for now, let me just say... I'm not doing so hot.
I'm contemplating revealing a bit more information here about my personal life at this point. But for now, let me just say... I'm not doing so hot.

<< Home