Head for the Border...
Me- "Dad, do you want this taco? I can't eat it."
Dad- "I already told you I didn't want anything. If I wanted a taco, I would have ordered one."
(I inch the taco towards him, he inches it back towards me.)
Me- "Dad, I'm going to throw it away if you don't eat it."
Dad- "I said I didn't want it. Do you know what they put in those things?"
Me- "Chicken, lettuce, cheese..."
Dad- "Chihuaha."
Me- "You are ridiculous."
Dad- "I already told you I didn't want anything. If I wanted a taco, I would have ordered one."
(I inch the taco towards him, he inches it back towards me.)
Me- "Dad, I'm going to throw it away if you don't eat it."
Dad- "I said I didn't want it. Do you know what they put in those things?"
Me- "Chicken, lettuce, cheese..."
Dad- "Chihuaha."
Me- "You are ridiculous."

<< Home